Tiger and Hare has graciously offered this lovely Owl & Pussycat brooch to My Owl Barn readers at 30% off. The brooch sells online for $24, but through this special deal you can be get it for only $17! The brooch is available in limited quantities. To buy click on the 'Add to Cart' button below.
'The Owl and the Pussy cat went to sea
In a beautiful pea green boat,
They took some honey, and plenty of money,
Wrapped up in a five pound note.'
Cute and quirky as the poem by Edward Lear, this brooch would not only look great on a lapel but be a great conversation starter.
Made of sustainable bamboo with a lovely grain through the wood, this brooch measures 6.9cm wide x 4.4cm high x 0.6cm depth.
Click the Add to Cart button below to buy:
This deal is only available till 04/28/2012 5:15AM MST
The deal can end earlier, if the product gets sold out.
Not so fine print:
- Once you click on the checkout button in cart, you will be directed to the PayPal payment page to make the payment to the seller. You can pay with your PayPal account, or with your credit/debit card.
- You will also be asked to provide your shipping address on the PayPal payment page.
- If you are seeing "This product is out of stock" message after clicking the "Add to Cart" button, that means that the deal has ended due to deadline being reached or the item being sold out.
- This Owlsome Deal is available to all the international readers.
- If you have any pre-purchase enquiries or questions about your purchase. Please email at email@example.com.