Owlsome deal price: $23
Shannon of Napkitten has been interested in making crafts ever since she was only 5 years old. She now lives in Thousand Oaks, California with her husband and two cats, and continues to pursue her passion. She makes the most cheerful wool coin purses ever!
She has offered this one-of-a-kind "Owl Wool Frame Coin Purse" to My Owl Barn readers for the Owlsome Deal at over 11% off!
Artist's statement: "It shows a little owl standing on a branch. It was totally handmade with 100% wool. The image on the purse is not flat. That was made with needle felt technique to make the owl in 3D style. It's a very time-consuming. The frame was sewn onto the purse with needle and cotton thread. The wool purse is made of very soft wool". The round shape is so comfortable to be held in hand and large enough to hold enough coins.
Click the Add to Cart button below to buy:
The deal can end earlier, if the product gets sold out.
It's about 6-8mm thick. The thickness of a felted purse is very important. If the purse is not thick enough, the cute round shape cannot be supported and it's easy to collapse.
Not so fine print:
- Once you click on the checkout button in cart, you will be directed to the PayPal payment page to make the payment to the seller. You can pay with your PayPal account, or with your credit/debit card.
- You will also be asked to provide your shipping address on the PayPal payment page.
- If you are seeing "This product is out of stock" message after clicking the "Add to Cart" button, that means that the deal has ended due to deadline being reached or the item being sold out.
- This Owlsome Deal is available to all the international readers. All orders will be shipped using the USPS first class.
- If you have any pre-purchase enquiries or questions about your purchase. Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.