Owlsome deal price: $85.00
Australia’s Touch Wood Design is crossing the globe with a series of limited edition felt cushions inspired by vintage postage stamps – including this lovable Bulgarian owl stamp in fuschia, grey marle, navy and white. Each cushion starts with a pencil illustration, which is then carefully cut out by hand in colorful felt and machine stitched in place inside its retro rick rack stamp border. This cushion cover also features hand-embroidered wing details. The cushion will make a perfect housewarming, wedding, birthday or anniversary gift. No matter what the occasion, it's certainly more unique than a gift card or something that will be cherished forever.
Eileen from Touch Wood Design has offered this cushion cover at the Owlsome Deal price of $85. That's a saving of $25! The cushion is available in limited quanties for a limited time. When the cushion goes out of stock, you can contact Eileen to pre-order. Your pre-order will be handmade within two to three weeks of your purchase then shipped to you.
Click the Add to Cart button below to buy:
This deal is only available till 03/18/2012 5:15AM MST
The deal can end earlier, if the product gets sold out.
- The cover is designed to fit a square 20”/50cm cushion insert and includes an invisible zipper closure. All seams are professionally finished to prevent fraying.
- Care instructions: dry clean or spot clean only.
Not so fine print:
- Once you click on the checkout button in cart, you will be directed to the PayPal payment page to make the payment to the seller. You can pay with your PayPal account, or with your credit/debit card.
- You will also be asked to provide your shipping address on the PayPal payment page.
- If you are seeing "This product is out of stock" message after clicking the "Add to Cart" button, that means that the deal has ended due to deadline being reached or the item being sold out.
- This Owlsome Deal is available to all the international readers.
- If you have any pre-purchase enquiries or questions about your purchase. Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.